Not a day goes by we don't experience some kind of conflict. What causes all these fights and quarrels? James 4 gives the answer. In this lesson, we learn...
- The heart is more than just the place for feelings and emotions
- Key passages that teach behavior stems from the heart
- How our "passions" war within our members to create conflict
- Some practical examples of how wants can morph into needs and expectations
- What do we do if someone else doesn't meet our needs?
- Should we sympathize with those who experience disappointment?
- The ongoing battle between the flesh and the spirit
Thanks for listening. This is week three in our 11-week study on biblical counseling called, "Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands." Next week, we will focus in how Jesus is our wonderful counselor.