Suffering is the gift no one wants, but that everyone needs. One of the main ways we grow in our faith and build loving relationships is through affliction. In this week's lesson we learn...
- How suffering helps us minister to others
- One of the ways we build loving relationships is by a shared experience in suffering
- How God redeems our suffering for his good purposes
- The kind of trials we face where comfort is needed
- What's the difference between a trial and temptation?
- An encouraging reminder that for the believer, all suffering is temporary!
Thanks for listening. This is week six in an 11-week introduction to biblical counseling called, "Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands." To order a Study Guide please click here.