"Follow your heart," Cinderella sings. "Trust your feelings" Master Obi Wan says. In the real world, is this actually good advice? In our study of Jesus' sermon in Luke 6:43-46, we learn...
- The connection between behavior and the heart
- Examples of bad fruit vs. good fruit related to our speech
- Why behavioral modification is not enough
- Jesus' evaluation of the human heart
- How idols can pop up in the heart
- Some practical ways to detect what's going on in the heart
Thanks for listening. This is week 2 in an 11-week biblical counseling intro called, "Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands." If you live in the Highland area, you're welcome to join us Wednesday Nights at 6pm.