We tend to think of salvation in individual terms. Each of us are saved into a personal relationship with Jesus. This is true, and it's a wonderful reality. But it's not the full story. We are also saved to be part of something bigger than ourselves, called the church. In this study of Acts 2, we discover...
- Why becoming part of a church family is not always easy
- The only way we can be delivered from sin
- Four activities that marked the early church and should characterize us as well
- The importance of the Holy Spirit in our worship
- How "body" imagery teaches both diversity and unity in the church
- Taking the next step in your church involvement
Thanks for listening. This is part 2 in our series "Welcome to the Family," helping people to believe and belong at Immanuel. We hope wherever you are that you will find a church home and plant your roots deep in a local, Bible-believing church. If you are in the Highland/San Bernardino area, come visit us as Immanuel! We would love to meet you and help you find a place to settle and serve.