As much as we'd love the church to be a perfect place, we realize it is still a work in progress. It's more like a hospital for the hurting than a resort for the righteous. In this episode, we learn how to handle problem people and to show them the love of Christ. Highlights include...
- Three types of people you will interact with, and a strategy for each
- Why God wants the church to be skilled at biblical counseling
- How to get control of your temper and cultivate patience
- What to do when someone has hurt you
- The secret of peace in every circumstance
Thanks for listening. This is part 6 of 8 in our "Anxious for Nothing" Bible Study, a series that will help you trust God and overcome worry and anxiety.